Honey Garlic Carrots








Are your kids not willing to eat the usual carrot curry made in homes? Then give those carrots a little twist with garlic, butter, and honey. Sprinkle some love ❤ and make it yummy!! 


My son likes the carrot-pea-potato curry that I make at home. But today when I made this dish for him he asked me, “Mumma how do you know how to make so many things?”. I simply replied that I learn to make it for you. I felt like on top of the world but in my heart I knew I am just learning. We all mothers learn and do things for our kids. Three cheers for all the mothers out there !!👏👏👏



Ingredients:


  • 4 medium sized
  • 5 garlic cloves chopped finely
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 2 scallion leaves
  • 1/2 tablespoon white sesame seeds


Steps:

1. In a pan first, melt butter and then add garlic and honey and let it cook for a minute on medium flame.


2. Now add the chopped carrots and saute it for 5 mins so that it absorbs honey and garlic essence. 


3. Transfer the carrots and bake for around 10 minutes.

4. Season with chopped scallions and white sesame seeds.



Comments